Tuchel Hydraulic Sweep WB750 Road Sweeper Brush
Tuchel Hydraulic Sweep WB750 Road Sweeper Brush Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : TUCHEL
- Model : Tuchel Hydraulic Sweep WB750 Road Sweeper Brush
- Condition : New
MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY
The new hydraulically driven weed brush for wheel loaders, tractors, small communal vehicles and
excavators allows you to remove any kind of weed, very easy and effortless, and free of chemicals.
The disc brush has a diameter of 750 mm and is equipped with flat wire bunches, so that even
stubborn dirt is no longer an obstacle.
To ensure removal even in edge areas, the weed brush is equipped with a mechanical lateral displacement. Through manually adjusting the tilt angle, you can achieve the highest possible scratch effect.
Part of the basic equipment is also an adjustable rubber protection cloth which prevents stones and debris flying around uncontrollably.
• Rope wire bunches, plastic covered, screwable
• Hydr. inclination adjustment of the brush (1 additional double-acting control circuit necessary)
• Hydr. lateral displacement by 450 mm (1 additional double-acting control circuit necessary)
• Guide wheel / support wheel Ø 200 x 50 mm (for < 0,4 m³ bucket capacity)
• Extra strong castor for guide wheel Ø 250 x 80 mm (for > 0,4 m³ bucket capacity)
• Throttle valve for speed regulation
• Electro-magnetic switching 12 V, for vehicles with only one double-acting hydraulic control circuit
• Electro-magnetic switching 12 V, for vehicles with two double-acting hydraulic control circuits
• Extra colour shade
• Quick-hitch MS01 / MS03 for mini excavators with max. operating weight up to 6 t
• Three-point linkage CAT I / II
• A-frame CAT Communal / 0 / I
• Yard loader attachment system
• Wheel loader attachment system (up to 0,8 m³ bucket capacity)
• Attachment system for communal vehicles
• Attachment system for fork-lifts